Patrys has today published its Quarterly Activities Report and 4C Quarterly Cash Flow Report.
Standout achievements for this Quarter have included:
- PAT-DX3 manufacturing development program significantly ahead of schedule;
- Non-clinical studies further define biological and pharmaceutical profile of PAT-DX3 deoxymab and potential use for expanded clinical applications;
- Business development momentum;
- Rodent, non-GLP toxicology studies confirm an acceptable safety and tolerability profile for PAT-DX1; and,
- Balance sheet capacity with closing cash balance of $10.76M at 31 Dec 2021, with an additional $2M in short-term investments.